You are here
Here 2 Play
Shootout For Soldiers returns to Baltimore in its seventh year
- What started out as a senior project for two young men at Boys’ Latin School of Maryland is now a booming business in the sports world, raising millions of dollars each year to benefit our veterans. Maryland is known as the hotbed of lacrosse in the Mid-Atlantic, with tons of tournaments in all four seasons […]
United Bid Selected to Host the 2026 FIFA World Cup™
- NEW YORK (June 13, 2018) – The United Bid of Canada, Mexico, and the United States was selected to host the 2026 FIFA World Cup™ earlier today by the 68th FIFA Congress in Moscow. For the first time in history, FIFA’s Member Associations were given the opportunity to vote on the host for the FIFA […]
TOP of the BAY Lacrosse Prepares Youth for Life Outside Lax
- Lacrosse tournaments on hot summer days in Maryland are nothing out of the ordinary for players, coaches and parents across the country. This June, Harford and Cecil County will host a brand new tournament with an invaluable message: One Love. The Live Love Lax tournament is the joining of efforts from three of the most […]
Travel South to Charles County for the General Smallwood Triathlon Festival!
- Spring has finally sprung, so what better time is there to swim, bike and run than next weekend in Charles County! Staged out of beautiful General Smallwood State Park, this park and area are ideally situated for a triathlon with rolling courses and low traffic roads. The swim takes place in the Mattawoman Bay, known across the Nation […]
Run and Have Fun at the Frederick Running Festival!
- Tucked away just west of Baltimore, the Frederick Running Festival is a hidden gem of the running community. Now in its 16th year, the festival features four races, which all finish at the Frederick Fairgrounds. Runners can choose between the 5K and Kids Fun Run on Saturday, May 5th or the half-marathon and two-person team […]
MAWA Eastern Nationals Return to Wicomico County
- Looking to watch some of the region’s best wrestlers compete for first place bragging rights and awards? The Mid-Atlantic Wrestling Association (MAWA) is celebrating its 51st anniversary this year. They first hosted the Eastern National Championship in Wicomico County in 1991. This is the 12th straight year that Wicomico County has hosted the MAWA Eastern […]
Spring is here and it’s almost time to #RunSBY!
- Salisbury, Maryland is home to a large community of all kinds of runners: road, trail, track, 5K, distance and cross-country. If you run, Salisbury is your kind of town. The RunSBY events, presented by Pohanka of Salisbury, is one of the fastest growing running events in the State of Maryland. With over 850 participants signed […]
Charles County: Legends, Lore and Room to Explore
- Charles County is a place with wide open natural spaces, waterways, woodlands and farmlands. In this setting, it is only natural that the most popular area of sports involve the outdoor adventures of hiking, hunting, fishing and cycling. Organizations such as the World Fishing League and the American Bass Association are hosting seasonal tournaments of […]
2018: What has Passed, What is Ongoing & What’s to Come in Maryland!
- The new year has started in full swing, with events of all sport types taking place across the State of Maryland. If you have missed any, don’t worry! Here is a brief overview of what has already happened and what’s to come for Maryland Sports, our TEAM Maryland Partners, MAASA & Maryland’s Own! Major events […]
Oriole Park at Camden Yards Offers Collegiate Competition This Weekend
- Baseball fans can catch a few games prior to Opening Day this Sunday at Camden Yards, but it won’t be the Orioles up to bat just yet. (From Navy Athletics in Annapolis, Md.) — A multi-dimensional partnership between the Baltimore Orioles and Naval Academy Athletic Association was announced on Wednesday, February 28 that is highlighted by […]