You are here
Here 2 Play » Baltimore City
It’s almost time to run the Chuck 12 in #MyBmore
- Whether you’re a tourist, a local or even just a runner, the Charles Street 12 Miler is one of the best ways to explore and celebrate Baltimore’s history on foot. This year, Charles Street 12 Mile’s race benefits the March of Dimes. The March of Dime’s mission is to reduce birth defects, prematurity and infant […]
2018: What has Passed, What is Ongoing & What’s to Come in Maryland!
- The new year has started in full swing, with events of all sport types taking place across the State of Maryland. If you have missed any, don’t worry! Here is a brief overview of what has already happened and what’s to come for Maryland Sports, our TEAM Maryland Partners, MAASA & Maryland’s Own! Major events […]
Oriole Park at Camden Yards Offers Collegiate Competition This Weekend
- Baseball fans can catch a few games prior to Opening Day this Sunday at Camden Yards, but it won’t be the Orioles up to bat just yet. (From Navy Athletics in Annapolis, Md.) — A multi-dimensional partnership between the Baltimore Orioles and Naval Academy Athletic Association was announced on Wednesday, February 28 that is highlighted by […]
Out With the Old, In With the New!
- With many exhilarating events this past year, 2017 was an important year for the sport tourism industry! Here’s what to look forward to in wrapping up 2017 as well as events happening in the first few months of 2018 in Maryland. Ending the exciting year with a bang is the Governor’s Challenge in Wicomico County, […]
TEAM Maryland Tuesday: Baltimore City
- Nestled between the city of Brotherly Love and the nation’s Capital as well as the birthplace of Olympians Michael Phelps, professional baseball icons Cal Ripken, Jr. and Babe Ruth along with many more, Charm City boasts an atmosphere and sports culture deep in its roots. Baltimore is a sports town through and through – home […]